HYDRAULIC POWER PRESS
- The Body Frame is made from H.R. Plates 15-2062 – UT Tested, heavy strength steel fabricated plate with suitable cross ribbing for quality &
accuracy with precision performance.
- The Mounting Structure is made from Rigid Cast Iron Legs OR Single One Piece with Body Frame Structure from H.R. Plates 15-2062 – UT Tested, heavy strength steel fabricated plate with suitable cross ribbing for quality, accuracy with precision performance and pressure of stroke
- Lubrication system is sufficient & accurate for lubricating in all bearing surfaces, sliding surfaces and moving parts without wasting of oil.
- Table & Ram are made of heavy duty high graded cast iron with seasoned. Both are perfectly aligned to each other to obtain quality job.
- Hydraulic Cylinder for smooth movement of Ram
- Easy for stroke adjustment by proxy switches
- Control Panel with features with Inch / Once / Auto mode, Emergency Stop, On / Off Switch, Rotary Switch, Stroke Counter, Foot Switch
- Movable Foot Switch easy to operate with convenient place
- Die setting Inching mode, very easy to die set up with minimum timing
- Speed of machine (stroke per minute) equitant to mechanical machine
- Power Supply 400/440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz
- Knock out System
- Stroke Length Change
- Bed to Ram Change
- Centre to Gap Change
- Motorised Auto Lubrication System
- C – Frame Fixed Type
- C- Frame Inclinable Type
- H – Frame Pillar Type
- Tailor Made Size Power Presses On Request
Capacity: 3 to 600 Ton