- The machine based on The Initial Pre Pinch Cum Asymmetrical Principle combine the advantages of three roll
pyramid type, three roll initial pinch type machine.
- Highest degree of pre-bending can be achieved and only the smallest possible width of flat remains.
- It can pre-pinch and roll the plate without removing the plate from machine after first insertion.
- Inclined movement of bottom rolls provided wider bending span as the plate thickness increases, and better grip in thinner plates
- Pre-Bending and Rolling in minimum timing.
- Lower and Back Rolls are moveable up & down by hand wheel.
- Lower Roll moveable up & down by hand wheel and Back Roll moveable up & down by motor.
- Back roll with motor
- Central rollers powered with Electric Motor, Gear Box & Gear Drive System.
- Top & Lower Rolls are driven by electric motor, gearbox & gear system.
- Machine Design in Asymmetrical Working Principle.
- Top Roll is Swiveled Out Openable by one side.
- Separate Mobile Control Operating Console.
- The Torque limits of the machines are very high.
- Electrical protection against overloads.
Colour Touch Screen HMI / Digital Display,
Length – 1050 to 3100 mm | Rolling Capacity – 1 to 8 mm